Tuesday 17 August 2010

A bit about this blog

Up and down, up and down, up further and down further, day to day, hour to hour, minute to minute -  that's the way it goes for me most of the time.  My world is good, my world is bad.  I see the good, I see the bad, but the bad sticks more.  I love the ups, but the downs get me down, the black dog days.  

So my blog is my document of all the good things I see in my world - to keep me focused on the rays of sunshine that are always beaming down, even though sometimes I can't see them because of the dark clouds that often get in the way.

This blog is a compendium of the good things that happen to me each day, or the good things I see or hear going about my day to day life.  Each day I might post a photo of something good I've seen or that reminds me of something good.

Because I've decided to post something everyday, it will make sure I find at least one good thing that happened to me today.  Even if it doesn't feel like anything good happened.  I will need to find it.  By focusing on the little rays of sunshine, I may be able to keep the dark clouds at bay.

Please feel free to add the good thing that happened to you today.

1 comment:

  1. Something good happened to me today, my friend Jo told me about a Blog she has started to remind her of at least one good thing that happens to her each day. Thank you Jo for sharing your Bright Side, I have enjoyed what I've read thus far! Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete