Saturday 28 August 2010

Day 11

1.  On my day off, I didn't spend all my time doing "jobs" and I didn't feel guilty
2.  We had "Spanish tea", one of my faves.  This involves getting some nice fresh crusty bread, manchego cheese, cheddar (not very spanish), a selection of cold cured meats and sun-dried tomatoes, laying it all out on the table, then eating it.  This was followed by the newly initiated "polish pudding" which involves getting a berliner and other interesting creamy pastries from Kani shop across the road (where I get my bread) and then eating that.
3.  It is our 2 year wedding anniversary weekend so the above is all in aid of this special time.
4.  On the drive to London, I saw a big orange moon.
5.  Popped to Seb and Elaine's to pick up the keys to Emma and Pete's flat and ate one of Elaine's famous cupcakes.  It was really good.  I was relieved, because I didn't want it to be crap and pretend it wasn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment