Wednesday 5 January 2011

Epiphany

On the eve of Epiphany, I can't say I've had one, but it's my first post of 2011 and have a few good things to report so far

1. I have stuck to my new healthy eating regime for two days in a row!
2. I have just written my top 10 things that happened in 2010 and 11 things to do in 2011.  Although 2010 felt pants in many ways, doing this top ten of the bright side helped me see it was a good year too.  I actually found 15 good things.
3. For the first time ever, a car I own passed its MOT without needing any work done.
4. Christmas and New Year were ace.  I had a great time chez Hopkin, Mathieson, Bright, Kakoullis and Cawston.  Ami-Mai and Ethan were such a bundle of non-stop fun, and I spent nice time at home doing nothing in particular. I also got some really ace presents - thank you!
5. I have started teaching Joe how to play the bass, and we spent an afternoon playing some songs together which was so ace.  He is a natural.  It's really brill because music and Joe are two of the most important things in my life and both make me feel the best of me, so to be combining the two is a huge blessing.  Joe seemed to enjoy it loads too.
6. My mum and dad went on their own holidays, and both had a brilliant time and came back safe and sound.  I think it's good they can go their separate ways and enjoy their own interests.  I know it helps them keep their relationship positive.

1 comment:

  1. Love point 3- my car failed it's MOT in September because the registration plate was dirty! I had to get the mechanic to-wipe it with a cloth then re-do the test! maximum fail, what a tool!

    ReplyDelete