Wednesday 5 January 2011

11 things to do in 2011

List of 11 things to do in 2011 (not necessarily in order)
1. Maintain work-life balance -  enjoy, embrace, relax and be confident in my new career whilst keeping it in perspective
2. Make photobooks of holidays
3. Spend more quality time with my mum and Ami-Mai and Ethan
4. Do a gig and record a song
5. Continue to look after myself by investing in having a healthy and resilient body and mind, including getting down to 10st 7lb and staying there
6. Get more intellectual stimulation - read more, discuss more, essays/comic strips on my blog, see below
7. Have more fun/do more things that make me feel good and whole - go to gigs, comedy, talks, cinema, horseriding, lindyhop, day trips, weekends away
8. See friends
9. Help Joe achieve his goals
10. Continue to develop business/career ideas - networking, scoping, future jobs, locations
11. Strip and varnish floors in dining room and hall way

1 comment:

  1. Hehe! Great minds think alike!
    I decided at the weekend that I was going to do a 30 before 30 list :) I've just added it to my blog :) http://theprojectlab.blogspot.com/ Not too dissimilar to yours actually :) Lx

    ReplyDelete