Tuesday 9 November 2010

Birthday Boy!

On Sunday I went to my nephew's 4th birthday party and we all had an ace time.  He is so cute and so is his lovely big sister.  She is 6 and is a brilliant reader - she read to us all - Alice in Wonderland ladybird book.  I loved it!  She also gave us a starry performance of her ballet dancing, and we played name that tune (to a tuneless recorder) and another game we made up out of Ethan's Storm Trooper figure packaging!  She was reading words like leadership, intelligence and mechanical skills.  She is so clever.  I am biased but also incredibly proud and in wonder of her.  She's such a strong and inspiring little bean, who I am filled with love for and love helping her be all she can be.  Ethan was too busy throwing himself around, but we did share a tender moment as he threw himself on me and asked me to read him a book called, Hey I love you!  He snuggled in under my arm and it was precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment