Friday 10 September 2010

Vaselines Friday

Oh my god!  Joe sent me a link to a preview of the new and only second album from the Vaselines, one of my favourite bands ever.  Also a huge musical influence on me.  Probably the biggest, along with The Cure.  Follow the link below to see what I mean.  They epitomise all of what I love about music in every way.  I am very excited.  This makes up for being out of the country for their gig at the Rescue Rooms in Nottingham (20th Sept - make sure you get down there) and for the rest of their tour.  The first time they have toured in nearly 20 years.  I feeeeeeeeell brrrrriiiiiillllll and alllliiiivvve!  Music is alive for me today, at last!  Thank you thank you thank you the Vaselines.  You can hear what all the fuss is about here...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/musicblog/2010/sep/09/vaselines-sex-x-album-stream

No comments:

Post a Comment